- The compensation part of the total salary package of an employee at LUMS consists of gross salary and various allowances such as house rent allowance, conveyance allowance and utility allowance
- LUMS offers attractive remuneration packages to its professional staff members that are competitive with the local market
LUMS offers generous benefits and perks to its professional staff members which include the following:
- Liberal paid time off which includes, annual leave, sick leave and maternity leave
- Medical allowance with an option of health insurance
- Group life insurance
- All permanent employees are eligible to become members of the LUMS Employees Contributory Provident Fund Scheme. Employees and the University, both make an equal monthly contribution at the rate of 10 percent of basic salary towards this fund.
- Interest free loans for our Custodian Staff members.
- Various Rewards and Recognition programmes exist to acknowledge the efforts of employees who demonstrate excellence in their work.
- Daycare facility
- LUMS community can avail discounts at various dine in and shopping outlets which are on the LUMS discount panel
Click here for details