Design functional and soft skills training & development programs to enhance capability of employees to create a highly competent and multi skilled workforce capable to meet upcoming business challenges.
• Analyze and assess training needs of the organization.
• Link training outcomes with performance of each employee.
• Designing and implementing new training modules.
• To make trainings more interactive, practical and closer to the business needs, introduce innovative & creative training tools & techniques. This may include OJTs, e-learning programs, presentations, videos, software etc.
• To inculcate a learning culture, design & develop attractive pre & post training launch campaigns to market training programs and make them more attractive for employees.
• Develop effective training communications to make employees informed & updated.
• Develop, maintain and roll out complete annual training calendar.
• Develop means of measuring the effectiveness of training programs through test, evaluations, etc.
• Maintain all training records related to training hours, training attendance, training evaluations in SAP.
• Prepare, control and keep a track of Learning & Development budget.
• Reporting and Analysis – Timely updates and communication of all (weekly, monthly & yearly) reports & analysis pertaining to objective planning, midyear review and performance improvement plan.
• Maintain an updated database of JDs of all positions existing in the respective department.
• Achievement orientation
• Change Management
• Team work
• Customer orientation
• Problem solving & decision making
• Quality orientation
• Development & innovation
• Planning & organizing
• Proactive, strong execution and follow up.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
- System knowledge (SAP preferred)
- Operational knowledge
- Project management
- Basic understanding of HR tools
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”