Provide managerial support in the management of University’s student financials.
- Management of student voucher issuance and fee receivables;
- Management of donation records, issuance of donation invoices and donor acknowledgement letters, preparation and issuance of scheduled and adhoc donor fund utilization reports;
- Management of student financial aid tagging and financial aid disbursement details along with source of funding;
- Management of student loan records, disbursement and repayment data;
- Management of endowment and scholarship fund records;
- Student revenue recognition;
- Creation of derivation rules in the system and reconciliation between SAP, Contributor Rational and Zambeel data;
- Handling of adhoc student queries and communication with the general student body;
- Participation in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes;
- Management the development of static reports and dynamic dashboards that provide complete, reliable, accurate and timely business information;
- Collaboration and work with internal stakeholders to support overall department goals and objectives;
- Supervision of a team of up to four members;
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the position/job. The supervisor or Head of the Department may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Work Schedule/Work Environment/Travel:
Work hours may extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate high workload intervals and deadlines. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.). Travel may be required.
Note: Please mention "Assistant Manager Finance" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Client and public handling;
- Excellent analytical abilities;
- Ability to manage multiple assignments concurrently and perform under strict timelines;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Accountable. Takes ownership;
- Team player;
- Understanding of accounting standards and principles;
- Strong grip on MS-Office;
- Big data handling;
- Working experience on ERP systems, Preferable SAP;
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”