1. Liaison with Admission offices of International Universities to have Effective advising system in place regarding scholarships to study abroad.
2. Provide guidance and address all queries related to higher education abroad, scholarships offered by international universities and visa application guidance.
3. Organize Annual Education Fair and other events by engaging top International Universities on campus to provide a networking opportunity to LUMS students who are willing to pursue higher Education Abroad.
4. Manage MoUs between LUMS and another National & International Partner Universities
5. Develop a strong relationship with corporate and industrial leaders by bringing them on a common platform to match Industrial requirements with students’ skill set and explore job & internship opportunities for LUMS students.
6. Organize on Campus & Online Confluence, networking sessions of Industrial, and Corporate leaders and other activities related to any mandate of department.
7. Networking with Alumni: Participate in Alumni reunions and homecoming to network with Alumni and utilize these relations for the best interest of university students.
8. Networking with international Universities to explore collaborations for the mutual benefits of both universities and student bodies.
9. Meeting with national and International corporate & industrial Partners to explore career opportunities for LUMS graduates.
Recruitment Job & Internship Placements.
10. Job & Internships: Ensure job placements & internships of undergraduates and graduates within and out of country with key focus on placements.
11. Organize Mega Recruitment & Networking Events like Annual Career Fair, Exclusive Networking Sessions, and Networking Nights to provide networking opportunities to students and employers.
12. Organize On & Off Campus Recruitment Activities and other events which include, recruitment drives, interviews, assessment centers and focus groups by engaging potential Employers from multiple industries & sectors.
13. Advise & Guide partner Employers in their hiring process according to trends and behaviors of University Students.
14. Reporting & Analysis: Collect, Analyze, and report placement data
Career Counseling and Guidance
15. Provide One to One Career Guidance to Students and Conduct Combine guidance sessions to help them in exploring and choosing appropriate careers.
16. Organize programs and guest speaker sessions for the professional grooming and Career guidance of students. Also provide Career Counseling & guidance to the university students in choosing progressive careers
17. Implement modules of Professional Development for the university students to prepare them for progressive Careers including, Employment, Entrepreneurship, and Higher Education.
18. Engage Industry & Corporate Experts for the professional Development and coaching of Students.
19. CSO Operations: Ensure astute intelligent CSO operations and execution of all plans to achieve set goals successfully
20. Call to stakeholders when and as required to support CSO mandates.
21. Publications: Ensure quality publications Annual Newsletter, Recruiter’s Guide & Profile Book, and Career Fair Flyers.
22. Promotion of CSO activities: Ensure presence and front lead in all CSO-related promotional activities
23. Web site & social media pages update: Develop and maintain the official website, social media pages and online portals of Career Services Office
24. Maintain Data related to CSO and its activities
Managerial Skills: Candidate must have excellent
• Team Management & leadership skills
• Ability to visualize the response to unexpected & challenging situations
• Ability of Planning & execution of defined plans
• Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
• Emotionally composed and Intelligent approach
• Strong inter & Intrapersonal Skills to Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Creative & innovative brain to bring out of the box ideas for value addition
• Excellent written & Verbal Communication Skills
• Command on processing information including data analytics and Reporting
• Social Media management Skills
• Expert in MS office
• Expert Internet Surfing & exploration
• Expertise in zoom & MS team to organize Virtual Events
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”