To assist in the development and execution of a Digital Marketing Strategy for the University, and maintain its social media presence across all digital channels; measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns; identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights.
- Develop and manage the LUMS Digital Marketing Strategy in line with the University positioning and its Marketing Strategy.
- Design social media content to achieve marketing targets; manage, create and publish original, high-quality material on social media platforms; analyse and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media channels; write social media posts and responses to audiences.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up to date content, including monitoring user engagement and suggest content optimisation.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communication teams to create social “buzz” regarding new product launches.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Plan and execute inbound marketing, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, PPC, AdWords programmes, website analytics etc.
- Manage and develop digital agency relationships; key liaison between LUMS and its social media partners for all digital platforms.
- Train internal teams to integrate and sustain a cohesive social media strategy.
- Stay abreast with new digital technologies and social media practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Work Schedule: Business hours often extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate demanding workload and event schedules. Travel will be required accassionally, more domestic and maybe international.
NOTE: Please mention the position title 'Assistant Manager – Digital Media' in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Strong communication, networking and presentation skills
- Strong with numbers and analysis
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Exceptional at multitasking and time management
- Strong stakeholder management
- Capable of implementing creative marketing techniques and concepts to enhance the brand profile of LUMS
- Team player. Ability to work effectively in teams and individually
- Should be a good at analysis
- Result oriented
- Strong Emotional Quotient
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development
- Strong understanding of digital productions
- Proven experience in delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience in delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications
- Experience of managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social media marketing
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
- Strong knowledge of digital applications and related software
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”