The Assistant Manager Marketing will report to the Unit Head Open Enrolment Programmes, and will be responsible for creating awareness and marketing REDC’s open enrollment programmes among local corporate groups, government as well as multinational organizations.
- Manage the open-enrolment programme portfolio under the supervision of unit’s manager
- Contribute actively in the expansion of open-enrolment portfolio
- Assist supervisor for the development and execution of open programmes marketing plans
- Develop mechanisms/processes for the collection and sharing of market insights across the unit
- Constantly look for new and interesting strategies to market individual programmes successfully
- Develop and execute unit’s market engagement and business development plan
- Conduct client outreach campaigns and business development meetings
- Develop the marketing collateral for the unit or individual programmes if and when required within publication deadlines
- Ensure quarterly review of unit’s SOPs for potential process and policy related improvements in collaboration with the other members of the unit
- Work with programme development team to create and refresh existing programmes and market them
- Develop understanding of market demand issues, competitor positioning, segmentation and effective promotion by conducting surveys and similar activities
- Plan and conduct alumni reunions on biannual basis
- Develop and manage client and vendor relationships
- Ensure timely execution and monitoring of unit’s operations including client, agency and vendor coordination, programme enrolments, invoicing and payments
- Create market reports and trend analysis for the programs/portfolio
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the position/job. The supervisor or Head of the Department may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Travel/Work Schedule/Work Environment:
Travel may be required depending on the unit’s need. Work hours may extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate deadlines or events. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.)
Note: Please email your CV and a cover letter (which explains your interest in and suitability for the role) to: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 10, 2020. Please mention "Assistant Manager Marketing – Open Enrolment Programmes (REDC)" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Strong interest and ability to understand the intellectual content and how to leverage it to create value in the marketplace
- Very good interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all levels of staff, clients and vendors
- Excellent communication, and organisational skills; must be service-oriented
- Excellent follow-up and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail etc.
- Ability to manage programme budgets and P&Ls
- Effectively managing multiple tasks and deadlines in fast paced environment
- Demonstrate accuracy to details
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude
- Strong leadership skills and a commitment to developing and motivating a team are essential
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving ability required.
- Proven ability to develop trusting working relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Customer Oriented
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”