Business Development Manager - Department Of Computer Science
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Assist the PI and Co-PIs both with business development.
- Business development related to different application domains technical (5G, IoTs and Edge Computing)
- Creating/finding new business/funding opportunities
- Grant proposal writing
- Report writing
- Financial Report Preparation
- Liaison with industry
- Cultivate and maintain a positive team environment in research lab
- Good business sense
- Good technical/communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Task oriented with particular focus on deliverables
- Committed with high energy
- Team player
- Time management and planning skills
Bachelors/Masters in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or Related Discipline.
- Product development and marketing for IT applications.
- Familiarity with cloud computing, IoTs and/or cellular networks
At least 3 years of Entrepreneurship, Industry or R&D experience.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”