- Confirming registration of participants in the program.
- Arrangement of all logistics (internal and external) for REDC programs.
- Program scheduling, faculty coordination and preparing program folders (on LUMS online portal as well).
- Provide best possible solutions as per SOPs to the participant’s problems.
- Have a strong command over zoom platform.
- Manage & resolve all program related issues and strong coordination with LUMS internal departments.
- Ensure smooth and flawless program delivery for on-campus, live online/Hybrid and off-campus program.
- Perform Hands on training required for all AV equipment /live online/hybrid platform/LUMS LMS.
- Arrange off-campus dinners (reservation of venue and transport/dealing with vendors)
- Multi-tasking, team-player skills and meeting deadlines in fast-paced environment required for the job.
- Attention to accuracy details and demonstrate them accordingly.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills required.
Work Schedule/Work Environment/Travel:
Travel may be required. Business hours often extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of current workloads and event schedules. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.)
Note: Please mention "Conference Planner - REDC" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills required.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”