Have a flair for writing creatively? Do ideas just start flowing when you put pen to paper? Here’s your chance to get some real-world experience with your writing!
National Incubation Centre (NIC) at LUMS is looking for Creative Writing Interns for the Summer.
Main Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work with the Marketing team at NIC, contribute to all internal and external communications;
- Have basic knowledge of start-ups, entrepreneurial space (to write accordingly);
- Write long-form content like blogposts, articles and press releases;
- Create relevant content and write-ups for the website;
- Be well-versed in creating and writing copy for social media;
If you have what it takes, send us your resume and a recent writing sample at email@example.com with the subject title “Creative Writing internship- NICL”.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”