Do you channel your creativity through design? Looking to gain some real-world experience with your graphic design skills? We’ve got just the opportunity for you!
National Incubation Centre (NIC) at LUMS is looking for imaginative graphic design interns, who are motivated to take their design skills to the next level.
Main Responsibilities and Skills:
- Ability to create and design digital and social media collateral;
- Work with branding guidelines and complete projects on time;
- Know-how of all major graphic design software (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator);
- Assist the graphic designer and UI/UX designer wherever needed;
- Ability to work with video editing software (Premiere Pro etc.) would be a plus;
Think you fit the bill? Send us your CV and portfolio or design samples at email@example.com with the subject title “Graphic Design internship- NICL”.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”