This position is responsible for coordinating activities within the Human Resource Information System area. The position requires a very strong attention to detail, high level of customer focus, a strong motivation to meet deadlines, and ability to approach issues with a sense of urgency.
- Provide administrative support to office operations/ tasks.
- Assist in HR data, systems & reporting, and generalist HR services.
- Assist in HR survey analysis, interpretation, and data collation.
- Assist in documentation and file work.
- Provide support in insurance claims handling, and dissemination and sorting of Insurance Cards to staff.
- Assist in RA/TAs contracts execution, email them regarding their domain login credentials and follow up on required documents.
- Assist Payroll for data sorting and handling documentation.
- Ensure adherence to any other tasks and deadlines as assigned by the Supervisor/head of the department.
Flexibility and commitment is a must.
Work Schedule/Work Environment:
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home in intervals, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home). Mostly travel will be required for outreach and networking responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate well in both English and Urdu
- Proficient in the use of computer and well versed with the MS Office
- Pleasant Personality
- Positive attitude
- Punctual towards deadlines
- Likes to take initiatives
- Computer Skills
- Customer Orientation
Note: “We are an equal opportunity employer”