Intern (IST LABS) - Information Systems & Technology
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
To assist & provide technical desktop support to students, staff & faculty at the Helpdesk and campus wide.
- Troubleshooting IT software and hardware problems at the Helpdesk and around the campus, individually or as a team
- Dealing with students and lab usage policies enforcement.
- Provide technical support to students in computing labs (24*7), work in rotating shifts.
- Taking phone calls, logging and assigning tickets at Helpdesk and providing appropriate solution to the users after office hours and on weekends
- Record lectures and other events; facilitate web casting/recording requests after office hours and on weekends.
- Following up calls in progress
- Working with other IST members as and when required
- Troubleshooting expertise of common problems of different operating systems including Windows7, 8 & 8.1
- Proficiency with computers and industry-related software, especially MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and office 365 including outlook express is required
- Knowledge of network printing
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good English communication skills
- Problem Solving approach
Bachelor’s in Computing / Computer Science / IT from an HEC recognized university.
IT & Customer Support Based Knowledge
Fresh candidate can apply.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”