Intern (Multimedia Services) - Information Systems & Technology
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
To assist & provide multimedia support to all the users.
- Record lectures and other events; facilitate web casting/recording requests after office hours and on weekends.
- Update recording/video conference schedule and maintain recorded video on PanOpto server.
- Provide support to classrooms staff regarding multimedia issues on daily base.
- Taking phone calls, logging and assigning tickets at Helpdesk and providing appropriate solution to the customer.
- Working with other IST members as and when required.
- Classrooms multimedia audits and coordinate with vendors for timely resolution of the problems.
- Proficiency with computers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Proficiency with Camera handling
- Video recording expertise
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Good English communication skills
- Problem Solving approach
Bachelor’s Degree / Computer Science / IT from an HEC recognized university. Relevant multimedia training and IT industry certifications (A+, MOUS, MCSE etc.)
IT & Customer Support Based Knowledge
Fresh applicants with the right aptitude will also be considered. 6 months experience in a capacity of part-time or full-time employment.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”