• Troubleshooting IT software and hardware problems at the Helpdesk and around the campus, individually or as a team
• Dealing with students and lab usage policies enforcement.
• Provide technical support to students in computing labs (24*7), work in rotating shifts.
• Taking phone calls, logging and assigning tickets at Helpdesk and providing appropriate solution to the users after office hours and on weekends
• Record lectures and other events; facilitate web casting/recording requests after office hours and on weekends.
• Following up calls in progress
• Working with other IST members as and when required
• Troubleshooting expertise of common problems of different operating systems including Windows7, 8 & 8.1, Mac and Linux.
• Proficiency with computers and industry-related software, especially MS Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and office 365 including outlook express is required
• Hardware troubleshooting knowledge for computers and audio video devices
• Strong knowledge of network printing
IT & Customer Support Based Knowledge
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”