To facilitate the High Voltage Engineering and Power Electronics Labs in order to conduct projects, maintain equipment, operate lab machines and any other support or service requested by the lab faculty.
- Present, conduct and assess experiments and exams as per study course requirement.
- Operation, maintenance and inventory management of laboratory equipment and consumables.
- Help in installation and calibration/ quality check of new equipment.
- Help research students in setting up their experimental work.
- Should have understanding and implementation of safety protocols in these labs.
- Selection and upgradation of lab equipment as the need arises.
- Any other duty assigned by the lab supervisors and/or EE department.
Additional Requirements: Candidates should apply complete with latest CV, attested degrees and experience certificates.
Note: Please mention "Lab Engineer - Electrical Engineering" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”