To facilitate the Microprocessor and Digital Design Lab director in order to conduct projects, maintain equipment, operate lab machines and any other support or service requested by the lab director.
- Design and conduct labs in the Microprocessor and Digital Design area as per departmental requirements
- Operation, maintenance and inventory management of lab equipment and consumables
- Preparation and grading of laboratory and other exams.
- Selection and upgrading of lab equipment as required
- Help students in their final projects
- Any other duty assigned by the department/supervisor
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. The supervisor may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Travel/Work Schedule/Work Environment:
Undergraduate and graduate laboratory requires long working hours; may extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of workloads. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.)
Note: Please mention "Lab Engineer - Department of Electrical Engineering" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Must be good using Proteus, Microcontroller programming, and some PCB Design Software. Ability to work in a team and get along well with faculty, staff and students.
- Strong interest and some lab experience in Microprocessor and Digital Design area.
- Should be able to visit Market from time to time for emergency procurement.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”