Will be responsible for assisting the respective librarian and work with the professional staff and to activate the circulation desk.
- Assist and create research contents in Content Management System (LibGuides)
- Assist in technical processing of books and library materials
- Perform Circulation services and user orientated services
- Shelf reading of designated area on daily basis
- Scanning of institutional contents and add into Institutional Repository
- Assist in external membership services of library.
- Preparing of Monthly Library Bulletin on monthly basis
- Assist library users in searching library materials
- Assist in library application NaviBook
Business hours often extend into the evenings, nights and weekends to accommodate the needs of current workloads and event schedules. Flexibility & commitment is a must.
- Communication skills
- Computer literate (MS Word & Excel)
- Literature searching
- English Communication
- Library (Technical)
- Web searching
- Problem Solving
- Customer orientation
- Hard Working
- Team Player
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”