To ensure smooth running of the student accomodation facility by providing excellent customer service, organizing data and documents, planning and managing occupancy, resolving student issues and facilitating residents while ensuring compliance with the housing policy. Main responsibilites include:
- Handling resident queries and suggesting appropriate solutions on immediate basis.
- Preparing damages list of the building for regular/ annual maintenance. Coordinating with other departments for resolving problems related to repair and maintenance.
- Responding and resolving student queries/complaints rellated to accomodation.
- Preparing daily observation and maintenance reports.
- Ensuring best housekeeping standards in the facility.
- Monitoring performance of janitorial staff.
- Managing and updating occupancy sheet of the assigned hostel building.
- Conducting student check in's and checkout’s in an efficient and error free manner while completing all necessary documentation. Data entry and record management on Zambeel database.
- Ensuring compliance with housing policies.
- Maintaining proper stock/inventory register.
- Reporting illegal activities or stay of students according to the SOP.
- Providing assistance and support to the team as and when required.
- Any other housing related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Important note: Please mention "Male Housing Officer" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Excellent Communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to take initiative
- Problem solver
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to provide adequate & efficient feedback to line management
General knowledge of student behaviour and handling complaints
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”