Dr. Zubair Khalid (Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Enginnering) is currently seeking a full-time software development engineer to join his team. As a Development Engineer, you will help to create and/or improve the products and work on both desktop and web applications. You will be required to have excellent programming and database skills and knowledge of WebAPI, API-Development and creating front-end.
Primary duties include the Design, Development, Analysis and Optimization of the Web and Desktop applications along with hardware integration knowledge.
- At-least 2 years of Experience in .NET, C#, SQL-Server and Angular in both Web and Desktop environments;
- Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering or Computer Science from HEC recognized university with a GPA/CGPA of 3.0 prefered;
- Good knowledge of API Development and Integration;
- Ability to learn new technologies and frameworks and work as a member of bigger projects;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent communication (technical writing) skills;
How to Apply:
If you find yourself suitable for the position, please email your resume and a cover letter, giving information about your related experience, and explaining why you would be suitable for the job at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a contractual role for a year and the contract is renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”