Officer - National Outreach Program Center
Sunday, May 31, 2020
- Responsible for Inter departmental coordination as well as building liaison with various external parties and departments within the University.
- Receiving all communications into the university as well as outgoing correspondence, shipping and receiving of packages and maintaining mailing or contacts lists.
- Sending memos and reminders to/ for the administrative team.
- Developing instructions, guidelines and tips to assist students in properly filing applications for NOP.
- Ensuring that all files, decisions, minutes, letters, invoices and other various records are maintained in accordance with the university regulations.
- Coordinating with NOP students & assisting them for resolution of unusual problems.
- Developing good PR with internal and external stakeholders for the smooth execution of tasks
- Performing all assigned administrative duties which include compiling reports, controlling/ updating the database, maintaining common spaces and assisting other staff in the office.
- Other administrative duties include maintaining office schedules and securing office supplies. Organizing office equipment & its maintenance.
- Ordering, compiling, updating the inventory database
- Entering all information on the approved systems/ data bases (SAP etc.)
- Coordinating with groups within the university to ensure the implementation of new training programs and policies.
- Preparing meeting logistics/ minutes.
- Suggesting strategies to improve services and customer relations.
- Assisting to make travel arrangements for senior staff and helping the organization maintain relations with partners and suppliers.
- Making visits to rural areas to spread awareness for NOP as and when required.
- Arranging events, information sessions, NOP visits etc.
- Making logistic arrangements for in-house events
- Ensuring accuracy of information relayed to all stakeholders.
- Adherence to deadlines as specified by the Supervisor/ HOD.
- Ensure discretion in all areas/ information related to Financial Aid and the NOP.
- Performs other duties as assigned that support the overall objective of the position as and when assigned by the Supervisor/ HOD.
- Helping the finance office to monitor/ identify purchases against particular budget heads, reconciling monthly bills and getting invoices processed.
- Managing budget and attendance information on SAP.
- Good leadership and management qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of LUMS Programmes
- IT skills – Well versed with the use of MS Office
- Team Player
- Committed & Hard working
- Pleasant & Customer oriented
- Assertive/ Firm
- High level of integrity
- Unafraid of task type
- Sociable personality
Masters or a four-year bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/ Management Sciences from an HEC recognized university.
1-2 years of relevant experience. Experience of working with ERP systems, SAP will be preferred.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”