To manage and handle different general admin & security related issues
- Managing the Security Surveillance System
- Taking action against any security related incident and implementing remedial measures
- Working in teams or Independently for extended periods of time
- Handling access control system/instruments
- Maintaining record of all reports/returns and occurrences.
- To maintain record of the lost and found section.
- To maintain all security related records and their timely processes.
- Look after complete security shift deployed on campus.
- Investigate cases as assigned by Senior Security Officer & Director General Admin & Services.
Note: Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Please mention "Officer - GA&S" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Responsible for weapons & equipment inventory and their upkeep.
- Proficient use of wireless set, including voice procedure.
- Proficient in carrying out human body, vehicle and material check.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations like affrays, brawls and fights.
- Should have the ability to carry out systematic surveillance of his/her area of responsibility and preempt any security lapse.
- Ability to use all kind of fire extinguishers.
- Should be firm but courteous.
- Should be brief and to the point
Equipments such as electronic monitoring equipment or a security computer console would be preferred.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”