To manage and handle different General Administration Duties
- Managing the Access Control and Surveillance system.
- Taking action against any Administrative related incident and implementing remedial measures.
- Working in teams or alone for extended periods of time managing Administrative related matters.
- Looking after complete Administrative Control system on campus in 24/7 shifts.
- Investigate cases as assigned by Senior Officer & Director General Admin & Services.
- Coordinating with Government/Civil Departments.
Any other related tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Effective use of equipment available related to the Administration in the university inventory.
- Effective communication skills including voice procedure.
- Proficient in reports & returns.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations like affrays, brawls and fights.
- Should have the ability to work under stress.
- Should be firm but courteous.
- Should be brief and to the point
Equipments such as electronic monitoring equipment would be preferred.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”