Officer Campus Residence - Facilities & Engineering
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Organizing and managing the Faculty apartments
- Prepare the apartment for new residents and get the paper work processed.
- Identifying housing needs.
- Inspect the apartments and report damages to the maintenance office.
- Provide a written introduction of facilities to each new resident.
- Report suspected situations to supervisor immediately.
- Report all emergency situations.
- Apprise residents about University residence policies and procedures.
- Conduct check-ins and check-outs.
- Make daily rounds of each assigned property/building and identify safety concerns, maintenance items, lighting issues, and cleanliness.
- Submit a detailed weekly report relating to the issues raised by the residents.
- Personally introduce new residents to their neighbors.
- Actively promote and participate the housing organization's activities and programs.
- Maintain the apartments waiting list.
- Good administrative and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Customer oriented
- Pleasant and friendly
Bachelor (Hons.) degree from an HEC accredited University
Knowledge of rules and regulations regarding hospitality managements & accommodation.
3 years of accommodation management/administration experience
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”