This position will be a part of the Talent Acquisition and Employee Benefits (TA & EB) team in the Human Resources reporting to the TA & EB Lead.
The resource will support the TA & EB function with onboarding and operational tasks associated with recruitment; along with ERP and benefits management. The resource will be directly engaged and responsible for employee on-boarding activities such as employee record generation and management in SAP; and new hire orientation. Along with the management of employee benefits including health insurance, day care and transport; providing operational support and coordination.
Please note that this is a demanding role that requires meticulous coordination, providing a lot of exposure and learning. The TA & EB function is small, and the amount of work we accomplish is significant. Only apply if you are the type pf person who takes initiative and responsibility, can do good work with little supervision, have excellent interpersonal and coordination skills and the ability to problem solve and get the job done.
- Organizing and conduction orientation sessions for new joiners;
- Record generation and information management in SAP; coordinate for email and smart card creation and computer allocation;
- Filing the documentation;
- Health and group life insurance registration and claims management;
- Parking sticker arrangement;
- Day care centre management support;
- Female transport coordination;
- Official phone and sim card coordination;
- Vendor codes / payment support etc.;
- Operational support and coordination;
- Support with organizing HR events; internal and external coordination for arrangements, venue booking etc.;
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts or requirements associated with the job. The TA & EB Lead may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
To be successful in this position, you must have a doer attitude, excellent communication and coordination skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Travel/Work Schedule/Work Environment:
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.
Possibly working from home during lockdown. Work hours may be unconventional when working from home.
Flexibility & commitment is a must.
Important: Please mention "Officer/Senior Officer – Onboarding & Employee Benefits" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Strong verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in English and Urdu.
A clear communicator with strong coordination skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships.
Ability to manage projects independently and meet tight deadlines.
Strong analytical abilities.
Proficient in MS Office, Outlook and HRIS (SAP).
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”