- Independently initiate, cultivate, and maintain donor relationships to meet fundraising requirements of LUMS.
- Conduct due diligence on prospects, ensuring healthy pipeline of potential funding
- Create proposals, liaising with internal stakeholders to get project and budgetary information
- Ensure timely donor stewardship and engagement, ensuring funding requirements are fulfilled.
- Maintain accurate data in relevant reporting tools
- Liaise with Marketing, Communications, Alumni Relations, and relevant University Offices to ensure timely donor relationship management and cultivation.
- Create, or modify donor engagement campaigns.
- Share portfolio updates within team at regular intervals.
- Ensure smooth functioning of fundraising section and preempting operational level issues and resolving conflicts, if any.
- Forecasting and donation analytics.
- Support in information requests for donor publications
- Support in miscellaneous administrative activities such as managing departmental budgets or maintaining standard operating procedures of Development Office.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Work Schedule/Work Environment/Travel:
This position will involve frequent travel within Pakistan.Business hours can extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of workload. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
Note: Please mention "Partnerships Lead - Office of Advancement" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Project management
- People management
- Networking with internal and external clients
- Basic Accounting & Finance
- Communication proficiency – written and verbal
- Computer proficiency
- Database Management
Needs to demonstrate:
- Positive demeanour
- Team Building skills
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to be effective cross functionally
- Organized approach to work especially with regard to documentation
- Ability to plan
- Problem solving attitude
- Marketing strategies
- Exposure in leading corporate or top education/NGO sector
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”