National Incubation Centre (NIC) at LUMS is looking to hire a PCB Fab and Assembly Lab Technician for the Makers lab.
- Develop/fabricate PCBs through isolation milling, LDI module and wet etching process;
- Perform PCB Assembling;
- Help in testing and debugging the assembled PCBs;
- Support the development of PCBs for system evaluation;
- Oversee the calibration of the instruments scopes, supplies, multimeters, analyzers and generators;
- Manage and successfully execute students/entrepreneurs and faculty's printing, fabrication and cutting jobs;
- Maintain an accurate inventory and scheduling system (Web Checkout) for lab reservations and equipment rental;
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. The supervisor/director may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Qualification: Preferably a technical diploma in Electrical/Electronics.
- 3-5 years of working in Electronics Lab/shop or PCB Fabrication facility will be prefered.
- Should have conventional Hand Soldering (through hole) experience.
- Should have Hand Soldering (SMT) experience.
Skills & Attributes:
- Time management.
- Team player.
Work Schedule & Travel:
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on the workload. Travel may be required depending on departmental needs. Flexibility & commitment is necessary.
Note: Please mention “PCB Fabrication Lab Technician" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”