Are you passionate about start-ups and the entrepreneurial space? Do you want to be a part of the start-up revolution and work with start-up founders to solve Pakistan’s pressing problems? Then this internship is the right fit for you!
Main Responsibilities and Skills:
- Helping our teams Research, Training and Administrative team in various capacities across projects;
- Assist in managing and supervising administrative, technical and financial aspects of assigned projects;
- Coordinate and communicate with all stakeholders (start-ups, mentors, faculty) as needed;
- Create documents, analyze reports and help carry out surveys and gather data to improve the program;
- Have good command over Microsoft Office (Powerpoint and Excel) and have the ability to work under tight deadlines;
Interested in making an impact in the start-up space? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Project Management & Analysis Internship-NICL”.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”