- Position Title: Research Assistant
- Project: Intergenerational Knowledge about Fertility and Menopause amongst Pakistani Women
Dr Tania Saeed and Dr Sameen Mohsin Ali are looking to hire an RA to assist with their project, Intergenerational Knowledge about Fertility and Menopause amongst Pakistani Women
The project aims to explore intergenerational knowledge of women about their own health, and biology. We intend to interview women above the age of 30 to understand their perceptions of their physiology, with particular focus on questions of fertility and knowledge about menopause. Through these narratives we will also explore the different strategies used by women to gain access to such information, and how those strategies have varied across generations.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
Your primary responsibility will be towards the project and you will be required to work
individually and as part of a team and provide weekly reports to Dr. Saeed and Dr Ali. Your work will be focused mainly on setting up a survey instrument and data cleaning, though you may be asked to work on some additional tasks to support the Pls.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
Start Date: As soon as possible, for 2 months
How to Apply:
Please follow the instructions below.
- In one PDF file, titled “RA_[YourName]”, please include the following:
- Cover letter (1 page max.)
- Up-to-date CV (2 pages max.)
- The names of 2 referees we can contact to request reference letters
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”