Research Assistant - Content Writer - Office of Research
Friday, December 20, 2019
- The candidate will be responsible to design and manage content for web portal, website and customized project management software.
- Content and design management of OR’s monthly newsletter and annual report.
- The ideal candidate should have basic Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw skills.
- Report writing for donors and other stakeholders.
- The candidate should also possess good Excel skills and should be able to make sense of the data.
- Extending support in change management of research policies.
- Coordination and managing University Research Council meetings.
- Efficient contributor to departmental events and project management activities.
- High standard of content writing is desirable.
- The candidate must be meticulous with great attention to details.
- Performing other related duties as assigned by senior executives.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Bachelor’s Degree from an HEC recognized university
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”