The selected candidate will work with other team members doing research and development related to robotics and machine learning. His responsibility will mainly be sensor interfacing, coding machine learning algorithms using python and deploying them on the embedded and client/server architectures. His contribution as a team member will be problem analysis, solution research, software design and architecture, development, deployment and testing.
- Profound understanding in key robotics areas like Motion Planning, Perception, Sensor Fusion, SLAM, Steering/Drive Control, Autonomous Control Systems.
- High proficiency in Python and C++.
- Demonstrable experience in Robotics Operating System(ROS)
- Understanding of Networked Systems and Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP for ROS)
- Experience with Unix systems preferably Ubuntu.
- Solid understanding of deep learning and state of the art machine learning algorithms.
- Aware of the best practices and procedures applied in designing and implementing deep learning based solutions.
- Ability to design and execute on research agenda.
- Results-driven and enjoy working closely with a team
For consideration, please send your CVs and relevant experience at email@example.com copying Mr. Soban Hameed firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and any further process
- Good understanding of Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- Experience in open source software development and customization.
- Experience in Raspberry Pi, Aurdino etc
- Linux based OS (x86, x86-64, ARM) in desktop (command line), server and/or embedded systems.
- Strong programming skills in Python, TensorFlow, and Keras, at least basic experience in C/C+
- Prior experience in deep learning and machine learning would be preferred.
- Good communication skills and tendency to work in a team.
- Demonstration of built robots is highly appreciable.
- Standard 40 Hours per week
- Rs.45,000 per month (initial 6 months contract, renewable up to 3 years)
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”