Research Associate - Centre for Business & Society
Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- Find and send email of Call for Paper to the existing contact lists.
- Assist Conference Committee chair and members with their requirements related to conference activities.
- Coordinate conference logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre‐ and post‐event evaluations.
- Sort the research papers as developing, full papers, abstracts & cases.
- Issue visa recommendation letters for the international speakers.
- Prepare the conference proceedings.
- Coordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, facilities, catering, displays, special needs requirements, printing and event security.
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan the scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets, or to review administrative procedures and event progress.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events.
- Prepare reports of completed project/event for press release.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- To comply with University policies data management and maintain complete confidentiality in all aspects.
Note: This is a contractual position for 6 months.
Candidates should hold, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in economics, public policy, or a related discipline from an internationally recognized university.
1-2 years of work experience in the development sector or a related field.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”