Research Associate - Suleman Dawood School Of Business
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
Assist faculty members in the accounting and finance group at SDSB in conducting research on major sectors of Pakistan’s economy.
- Data Collection: collect data from different sources, check quality of data, clean or fix glitches in datasets and format data for analysis using statistical software. Knowledge of financial statements is necessary.
- Literature Review: Under the guidance of faculty, synthesize the literature on a given research question and present a summary of (data, methods and findings) to SDSB faculty.
- Analysis: Use statistical tools to estimate basic panel-data econometric models and conduct residual diagnostics.
- Drafting articles: Assist with preparation of technical notes for dissemination of findings.
- Financial statement analysis
- Panel-data econometrics
- Academic writing skills
- Independent Worker.
Master’s degree from HEC recognized institute
Economics, Accounting and Econometrics.
Freshly qualified /1-2 years experience of relevant area.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”