To undertake and where appropriate lead research projects, generating reports and publications based on research findings
- Plan, organize and conduct research in interdisciplinary fields for use in own work
- Develop plans for project or studies guidelines for project to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Plan schedule according to variety of methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources available.
- Conduct interviews/research, utilizing archives, collections and other sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts.
- Discuss findings with other personnel to evaluate validity of findings.
- Prepare reports of completed projects for publication in journals, for presentation to authorities or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
- Assist with various special projects as requested to ensure the department operates effectively and meets business requirements.
- Assist in the creation, updating, and collation of project documents as per need
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- To comply with university policies data management and maintain complete confidentiality in all aspects.
4 years Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree from an HEC recognized University or a foreign University of good repute with a focus on communication and analysis
Quantitative & Qualitative research
Skills and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Business awareness;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Teamwork and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility and drive;
- IT literacy; Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations as required
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a cross – function team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure
- Willing to work late hours (if required)
- Proactive – hands on approach
- Good PR and customer services
- Efficient, Well Organized
- Team worker, ambitious to improve and add value to department deliverables
Business hours can occasionally extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload. Travel may be required.
To apply, please email your CV at the below email address.
Important note: Please mention "Reseach Associate - NOP" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”