Position Purpose: The primary purpose of this RA-ship is to help research in Social Sciences and Philosophy. The job requires someone who has a good grasp of the literature on the different schools of social sciences along with some understanding of the history of philosophy.
- Literature review of articles and books
- Conduct effective writing
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the literature on philosophy and social sciences
- Good writing skills
To qualify for this role, you must have:
- Bachelor’s in Humanities, Social Sciences, Philosophy, and Religious Studies. Master's in the same disciplines will be preferred.
- Fresh graduates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have written Master's level thesis on Social Sciences, Philosophy, or Religious Studies will be preferred.
Please mention "Research Associate" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Please send your CVs to the below-mentioned email address.
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.