To undertake and where appropriate lead research projects, generating reports and publications based on research findings while also assisting in the designing of marketing and information collateral
- Plan, organize and conduct research in interdisciplinary fields for use in own work
- Develop plans for project or studies guidelines for project to outline research procedures to be followed.
- Plan schedule according to variety of methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources available.
- Conduct interviews/research, utilizing archives, collections and other sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts.
- Prepare reports of completed projects for publication in journals, for presentation to authorities or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
- Assist in designing objectives and plans for the department’s print collateral i.e. publications, webpage, flyers, posters
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images and illustrations that help deliver a desired message. Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use.
- Work with the team to suggest creative ideas and work with feedback to assist in the production of quality designs. Present design concepts to supervisors and assist in incorporating recommended changes into final designs
- Assist in the creation, updating, and collation of project documents as per need
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- To comply with university policies data management and maintain complete confidentiality in all aspects.
4 years Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s degree from an HEC recognized University or a foreign University of good repute with a focus on communication and analysis
Quantitative & Qualitative research
Skills and Attributes:
- Good interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills;Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organisational skills;Business awareness;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Teamwork and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility and drive;
- IT literacy; Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents and presentations as required
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a cross – function team with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure
- Willing to work late hours (if required)
- Proactive – hands on approach
- Good PR and customer services
- Efficient, Well Organized
- Team worker, ambitious to improve and add value to department deliverables
Business hours can occasionally extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload. Travel may be required.
To apply, please email your CV at the below email address.
Important note: Please mention "Reseach Associate - Marketing and Information - NOP" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”