Research Associate - Research Unit - Suleman Dawood School Of Business
Sunday, August 9, 2020
The primary purpose of this RA-ship is to help in research projects related to banking, finance and economics. A good understanding of both economics and finance would be required.
- Literature review of articles.
- Ability to conduct data analysis using Stata, E-views, R or MATLAB
- Master's or Bachelor’s in economics or finance with a minimum CGPA of 3.5
- Should have studied Econometrics with good performance
- An A or A* in English language in O-levels.
- Should be able to use statistical software effectively like Stata, MATLAB, R or E-views
- Good writing skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of economics and finance topics
- Contemporary topics in finance
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”