The selected candidate will work with other team members doing research and development related to problem related to robotics. His responsibility will mainly be sensor interfacing and coding robotics algorithms in ROS.
- Profound understanding in key robotics areas like Motion Planning, Perception, Sensor Fusion, SLAM, Steering/Drive Control, Autonomous Control System.
- High proficiency in Python and C++.
- Demonstrable experience in Robotic Operating System (ROS).
- Understanding of Networked Systems and Protocols (TCP/IP, UDP for ROS).
- Understanding of sensor interfacing and related electronics.
- Experience with UNIX systems preferably Ubuntu.
- Build high equality and highly reliable electronic hardware to meet the needs of a high-end solution.
Initial three months contract, renewable up to 1 years, Salary can be Rs.75,000 per month.
- High proficiency in Python and/or C++ (Object Orientated)
- Proficiency and demonstrable experience in Robotics Operating System (ROS)
- Linux based OS (x86, x86-64, ARM) in desktop, server and/or embedded systems
- ROS, ROS2, Rviz, Moveit, Gazebo or any other physics simulation software, and/or other robotics software.
- Having sound knowledge and experience of microcontroller programming and sensors interfacing.
- Understanding of raw sensors data, familiarity of data processing & visualization tools, and ability to understand the novelty of collected data.
- Prior field experience would also be preferred.
- Hands on experience of PCB/CAD designing tools like Proteus, AutoCad etc.
Robotics demonstration of built robots is highly appreciable.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”