The selected candidate will work as lead of the team of software developers and AI and remote sensing engineers. His/her contribution as a team lead will be problem analysis, solution research, development, deployment and testing.
- Software development, testing, implementation and maintenance
- AI/machine learning/deep learning based algorithms designing and implementation
- End to end system development of precision agriculture and forest management projects
- Development of data analysis tools, dashboards and reports
- Guiding and monitoring the progress of ongoing projects in lab
- Editing and updating the lab website
- Solid understanding of agile development, object-oriented design, and programming languages
- Extensive programming experience with one or more of the following: Python, C#, Java or C++
- Experience with Java/XML technologies, HTML5 web applications, web services, cloud deployments, UI development, Test Driven Development (TDD), and/or Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) would be a big plus
- Should have worked in any of the following technologies: iOS, Android, HTML5/CSS3, Angular, BackBone.js, Dojo, Node JS, Spring MVC, Rest Easy, Ruby on Rails, MongoDB or MySQL
- Understanding of implementation of Machine Learning/ Deep Learning Algorithms for solving computer vision problems
- Preference for him/her, who has worked on precision agriculture or forest management projects using cloud computing
Practical/internship experience in software development.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”