SAP MM Consultant - Information Systems & Technology
Monday, February 17, 2020
- Configure SAP MM business processes as per the University’s requirements;
- Work closely with other SAP technical and functional resources to implement changes and improvements;
- Work with the relevant departments (Procurement/Finance etc.) to implement processes;
- Escalate calls to off-site consultant and/or SAP for issues that cannot be resolved in-house, and ensure they are resolved timely and accurately;
- Develop and maintain of material master, vendor master, source list, info record, service master;
- Set up the entire purchasing cycle with purchase requisition, purchase order with contracts & scheduling agreements for transactions processing as per the University processes;
- Set up the pricing procedure by defining the condition type and access sequence;
- Negotiate with vendors for obtaining the best quality at the best prices thus ensuring best buy;
- Preparation of RFQ, maintain and compare quotations;
- Recommend and implement best practices in MM;
- Perform system audit and share system utilization & accuracy report with the management;
- PM Knowledge will be an edge;
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts or requirements associated with the job. Your supervisor/head of department may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
- Strong understanding of configuring Material Master, PR, RFQ, PO, Agreements, Info records, Release Procedure, Automatic Account Determination, Inventory Management, Reservation Management, Split Valuation and Batch Management;
- Should have good master data management skills including developing and working with data migration tools;
Bachelors (Hons.) / Masters in Supply Chain Management or related degree. SAP MM Certification is a must.
3-6 years in SAP MM. At least one full life-cycle of SAP MM deployment.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”