- Higher Education Counseling including guidance about admission and visa processes;
- Organize higher education expos at LUMS;
- Directly approach admission offices of leading international Universities for studnet placement and queries;
- Work with students and employers for placement of students on jobs and internships;
- Interact and coordinate with admissions offices of leading international universities for one-to-one counseling and information sessions to facilitate students who wish to pursue higher studies abroad;
- Manage all CSO publications i.e. newsletter, career fair brochures, student profile book, flyers etc.;
- Manage online job portal and social media pages;
- Organize grooming sessions for LUMS students;
- Organize and managing career fairs;
- Regularly update the official website of Career Services Office;
- Prepare and analyze student placement data;
- Dealing with international universities and explore scholarships for student;
- Manage on and off campus recruitment activities and facilitate recruiters;
- Proactive support in all CSO related activities as assigned;
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. Manager CSO may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Travel/Work Schedule/Work Environment:
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.
Possibly working from home during lockdown. Work hours may be unconventional when working from home.
Important: Please mention "Senior Officer CSO" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Solid networking skills;
- Good analytical abilities;
- Customer focus and quality conscious;
- Time management;
- Computer savvy especially with MS Office;
- Strong Integrity;
- Takes ownership;
- High commitment;
- Team player as well as the capaity to work independently;
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”