To ensure the effective delivery of the admissions and financial aid programs of the University
- Daily interaction with the students, responding to their queries in person and via Email;
- To prepare financial aid cases for the assessment. To instruct and intercede with the students and parents for any information required to complete case assessment;
- Present the processed financial aid applications in the Financial Aid Committee;
- Dealing and communicating with various departments within the University;
- Counsel students regarding procedures and policies being followed at Financial Aid Office;
- Assist students with the essential paperwork required;
- Review student files to ensure the completion of documents and accurate funding;
- Monitor student financial aid plan and assist with necessary changes and updates;
- Conduct interviews of parents and students to establish their financial need;
- Conduct Financial Aid Committee meetings to process the applications;
- Prepare a variety of complex statistical and narrative reports. Assures that financial aid records and files are up-to-date, accurate, and balance to financial statements & reports.
- Arrange meetings, workshop and seminars with students. Coordinate in all activities related to the event.
- Conduct physical verifications of the applicants in all the cities of Pakistan, when required;
- Handling different external and internal scholarship programs; and
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. The HOD may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
- Good leadership and management qualities
- Strong communication skills
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Knowledge of LUMS program
- IT skills
- Team Player
- Hard working
- Customer oriented
Knowledge of rules and regulations regarding admissions and financial aid.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”