The candidate will coordinate with internal departments to ensure upkeep of all the services needed for Covid-19 related operations.
- Develop and maintain a checklist of quarantine and isolation services
- Ensure collection of sewer sample collection and transport
- Maintain the antigen random sampling software to generate list of students on a daily/weekly basis
- Report students who were absent during the mandatory testing for a DC or sent back home
- Maintain supplies needed at medical center, quarantine and isolation facilities
- Fortnightly present a report showing efforts, fines and concerns
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts or requirements associated with the job. The department reserves the right to alter/revise the job or to require that different/additional tasks be performed as assigned.
Work Schedule/Work Environment/Travel:
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload.Travel may be required, depending on departmental objectives. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.). Travel may be required if needed. Flexibility and commitment are necessary.
Only internal candidates can apply, please email your CV at the below email address.
Important note: Please mention "Senior Officer - Covid-19 Operations - Office of the Provost" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Good command on written as well as spoken English
- Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is essential.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”