The selected candidates will work as a software lead with one of their respective teams solving problems related to crop monitoring, forest mapping, water quality monitoring and other aspects of hydrological sensing. Their contribution as a team member will be problem analysis, solution research, software design and architecture, development, deployment and testing.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues, software solution providers and partner agencies for the development and maintenance of any new or existing software and applications.
- Setup and maintain hosting environment so to deploy new applications and to keep existing applications up and running.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in the system and devise solutions to mitigate and address issues.
- Actively collect and respond to end-user queries regarding data requests and change requests.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or any relevant field.
- Proven 2+ years’ experience of software development using C# & Microsoft technologies like. ASP.NET Core, .Net Framework, ASP.NET MVC.
- Hands on experience with Entity Framework or EF core.
- Experience of working with Microsoft SQL server, SSMS, Stored procedures, Triggers and views. Ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Familiarity with version control tools supporting GIT. e.g., SourceTree, Bitbucket or GitHub etc.
- Eager to learn new technologies, system architectures and design principles so to develop secure and scalable software solutions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Angular
- Microsoft Identity Server
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”