Do you thrive on social media? Looking to make a career in Social Media Marketing? We’ve got just the opportunity for you!
National Incubation Centre (NIC) at LUMS is looking for inspired Social Media Interns this Summer. This is your chance to get some real-world experience and put all that scrolling to good use!
Main Responsibilities and Skills:
- Work with the Marketing team to contribute to all Social Media management;
- Have experience in creating content for social media, videos, static posts, stories, live streaming etc.;
- Be familiar and know how to work with major social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube;
- Manage our communities across all NICL social platforms (respond to queries, manage comments etc);
- Assist Digital & Social Media manager in ideating, executing and monitoring campaigns;
Interested? Send us your CV and links to social media content you’ve created or pages you manage to email@example.com with the title “Social Media Internship at NICL”.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”