The incumbent is expected to develop and implement all major donor cultivation efforts at LUMS, liaising with donor relationship managers, alumni, marketing, and communications departments.
- Developing a comprehensive long-term stewardship strategy for donors based upon best practices worldwide, outlining communication tools, planned activities and execution timelines
- Drafting Donor Acknowledgement / Recognition protocols and SOPs and ensuring strict compliance university wide.
- Coordinating with donor outreach staff (Major Gifts, Capital Campaign and Annual Giving) to plan sharing of grants utilization reports and other necessary information with external donors on regular basis.
- Creating or improving processes to ensure donor stewardship is done in a timely manner
- Sharing cards and wishes on important and special occasions like birthdays, eids, new year etc. by working closely with alumni relations and donor outreach staff for this activity.
- Planning and executing donor engagement related events such as student donor interactive sessions, donor acknowledgement / engagement events, Leaders at LUMS, MOU signing, cheque handing over ceremonies, and chapter events etc.
- Coordinating with RO, procurement, general administrative services and other departments for smooth execution of donor related events.
- Assessing impact of external donations and developing success stories of best performing beneficiaries of external grants, significant breakthroughs in donor-funded research and other highlights of the university in collaboration with marketing & communications team.
- Develop & maintain content for annual & quarterly fundraising publications and other communication material in coordination with marketing & communications section.
- Ensuring up to date collateral and pitch decks are available for donor engagement
Work Schedule/Work Environment/Travel:
Occasionally travel, within the country as well as overseas. Business hours can extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of workload. During the Covid-19 situation, you may be allowed to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
Note: Please mention "Stewardship Lead - Office of Advancement" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Process oriented
- Growth oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”