Student Intern - Information Systems & Technology
Sunday, November 24, 2019
To assist in developing online courses for staff and faculty.
- Assist Learning Technology team with course design, teaching/learning strategies, assessments, and instructional development.
- Assist in developing curriculum, learning objectives, and/or training materials.
- Coordinate and integrate resources and technologies into e-learning portal.
- Produce the media for the course, which might include audio, video, preparing guides, learning activities, story boards, video scripts and E-Learning modules.
- Ensuring that course material is instructionally sound and supports the intended learning objectives.
- Adhering to instructional design processes that produce effective, quality training materials in an efficient manner.
- Above average computer skills.
- Candidates having graphic designing skills would be a plus.
- Shooting and editing digital videos (such as in Adobe Premiere or Camtasia).
- Good English communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
Holds a degree in instructional design, educational technology, graphic design, education, communications, or related degree/proven experience.
- Course authoring software (such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360), Course Development.
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”