Student Intern - Information Systems & Technology
Sunday, November 24, 2019
To assist in developing online courses for staff and faculty.
- Assist Learning Technology team with course design, teaching/learning strategies, assessments, and instructional development.
- Assist in developing curriculum, learning objectives, and/or training materials.
- Coordinate and integrate resources and technologies into e-learning portal.
- Produce the media for the course, which might include audio, video, preparing guides, learning activities, story boards, video scripts and E-Learning modules.
- Ensuring that course material is instructionally sound and supports the intended learning objectives.
- Adhering to instructional design processes that produce effective, quality training materials in an efficient manner.
- Above average computer skills.
- Candidates having graphic designing skills would be a plus.
- Shooting and editing digital videos (such as in Adobe Premiere or Camtasia).
- Good English communication skills.
- Problem solving approach.
Holds a degree in instructional design, educational technology, graphic design, education, communications, or related degree/proven experience.
- Course authoring software (such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360), Course Development.
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.