Student Intern - Communications - Suleman Dawood School Of Business
Sunday, June 21, 2020
- Entering data for around 750 business cases and teaching notes.
- Interacting with the SDSB faculty for getting updated data on the cases.
- Providing assistance in conference-related activities.
- Providing administrative support to regular office operations.
- Assisting in the preparation for meetings and events.
- Providing assistance for other tasks as assigned by the supervisor/HoD.
- Ability to communicate well in both English and Urdu
- Proficient in the use of computer and well-versed in MS Office, especially in MS Word, MS Excel, and Outlook Express
- Pleasant personality
- Positive attitude
- Good team player
- Likes to take initiatives
- Able to meet short deadlines
Basic knowledge of the English language, workplace communication
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”