• Monitoring of daily users input and output and facilitate them in accordance with the policy.
• Make sure that only registered members are permitted to use the gyms facility.
• Make sure that all the facility users must be in appropriate sports attire at the time using the facility.
• Make sure that the users place the equipment at the weight racks after use.
• Ensure only 30 members at one time shall be permitted to use the gym to avoid congestion inside the gyms.
• Report any misuse of the facility or equipment, or any disciplinary problems from members to the Gym instructor immediately followed up with a complete report of the incident.
• Carry out the Emergency Action Plan of the department. Contact the Emergency Medical Service/Gym instructor timely. Remain with the injured person until relieved.
Days and Timings:
Monday to Friday 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
There are two positions (One male and one female).
The individual needs to report on duty before time to ensure smooth taking over.
- Time Management
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”