To produce and manage the content and design of the School’s website, as well as to design, storyboard, edit and produce web, photo and video content for the School’s events as well as marketing and communication activities.
- Design, storyboard and create digital content (web content, photo, audio, video, presentations, brochures, standees, etc.) according to the School’s needs, and relevant to each medium and platform, including social media, website etc.
- Work with the School’s centers and departments to understand, document and execute their needs for photo and video content. To also advise them on what is technically possible, produce a proposal, including the range and scope of work and realistic timescale and costs
- Create design ideas using computer based design packages. Transform text or ideas into creative and attractive graphic designs and illustration
- Oversee photo and video production, recording, and editing activities using appropriate videography and audio recording tools and techniques
Work Schedule & Travel
Business hours may extend into the evenings and weekends depending on workload. Travel may be required depending on departmental needs.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities associated with the job. The Dean may assign additional tasks as deemed necessary.
Note: Please mention "Web & Graphics Specialist" in the email subject for your application to be considered.
- Attention to detail; anticipate and correct errors, no matter how small or seemingly trivial
- Aptitude for digital design with a good understanding of the technical processes involved
- Imagination and creativity; a good eye for detail in design, color, form and layout
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to plan projects and meet deadlines
- Expertise in using a range of digital design and editing applications, such as Adobe Design Suite - Premiere Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.
- Knowledge of different digital media formats and compression, with the ability to select and product the appropriate format for a particular case (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, websites, etc.)
Note: “We are an equal employment opportunity employer”