LUMS has gained associate membership of International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE). LUMS gained this prestigious membership after thorough review of relevant documents. As a member of INQAAHE, LUMS can enjoy the following services:
• Access to the Good Practice Database
• Use of the rapid answer query service
• Search for consultants in the database of consultants
• Receive the academic journal 'Quality in Higher Education'
• Receive the electronic INQAAHE Bulletin quarterly
• Apply for an alignment with the INQAAHE Guidelines of Good Practice
• Collaborate in the attainment of the Network’s objectives
• Exercise their rights according to the association’s Constitution
INQAAHE is an association which aims to promote and advance excellence in higher education by building a network with active international community of quality assurance agencies through exchange of policies, development trainings etc. to ensure academic excellence in higher education.
The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC) at LUMS focuses on ensuring that academic curricula and teaching methods constantly adapt to the diverse expectations of individuals across a wide range of academic programmes through international collaborations and recognitions.